Field Sales Executive
(pladis Global - working for Powerforce)
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000 to £20,000 per annum + up to 15% bonus opportunity + Company car + Paid holiday
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Bristol, Bath, Taunton, Yeovil and surrounding areas
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Field Sales Executive on our pladis Global team, number one player in the sweet biscuit category (McVities, Go Ahead), makers of premium chocolate Godiva and savoury biscuit brand, Jacobs.
So, what are the responsibilities?
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s and Sainsbury’s within your territory
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, ensuring promotions are running correctly, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Effectively managing your allocated store visits and completing all core tasks in store
... and what qualifications should you have?
You will have:
- Hold a full driving licence
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Up to £23,000 per annum On Target Earnings
- Highly achievable KPIs, exciting and spot incentives
- Full training, ongoing support and the data and technology to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities for driven and passionate employees
- Extra benefits include: annual conferences, enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card!
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.