Key Account Manager
Innovative & Ethical Food Manufacturer
Location, Midlands or South
Home based position with site & client visits
A truly unique opportunity for a passionate Key Account Manager to drive business through solid relationships and strategic thinking.
An official trend setter in innovative foods this organisation has been creating, manufacturing, and supplying their unique products across the UK to food manufacturers, wholesale, and retail customers with great success. Now adding an Account Manager to look after their number 1 client they are seeking an on trend “foodie” with a passion for plant based, vegan, meat free and alternative food products.
This role will see you as a true ambassador for your company and delivering A* customer service to your client. In a structured and disciplined manor, the role will also see you.
- Collaboratively working with internal supply chain, marketing, and category teams to deliver the account plan.
- Maximize ROI cost through managing mix, route to market, promotional, marketing investment, e-commerce.
- Delivering on the agreed JBP for your customer
- Proactively seek out new ideas, products, and ways to develop your customers portfolio.
To be considered for this position you’ll need to be able to demonstrate the following.
- Knowledgeable of the UK retail, wholesale and catering and B2B marketplaces
- A true understanding and passion of their products
- Degree qualified and/or 3 years in a National Accounts role in an FMCG organisation
- Great communicator and presenter
- Able to influence virtual teams.
- IT literate with excellent Excel and numerical skills
If successful, you’ll be joining a committed and ethically focused organisation that you’ll be proud to work for. They offer personal career progression and stability. The salary is c£50K.
Please contact me ASAP for a confidential discussion, thanks.