Position: National Account Manager
Based: UK or Continental Europe
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Reporting to the Commercial Controller, the individual will fully develop, implement and commercially manage several McDonald’s EMEA Accounts and will be responsible for the coordination of different global projects.
Accountable for achievement of sales and profit targets for allocated markets
- Clear awareness of risks and opportunities versus target
- Working with cross-functional teams to deliver multiple complex projects
- Management of forecasting, P&L and pricing
- Executing limited-time-offers pricing aligned with margin goals
- Identify key areas for future strategic growth.
- Align and maintain clear and effective ways-of-working with McDonald’s functions, supply partners, distributors, franchisees and charities
- Ensure all purchasing, quality, R&D and marketing relationships are being managed in accordance with relationship matrix goals
- Proactively seek customer feedback and drive continual improvement as necessary
- Cross-functional relationships and McCormick McDonald’s Global Leads relationships.
New Business Opportunity development
- Work closely with internal and external new product development teams to identify new business opportunities
- Ensure full understanding of McCormick current capabilities/Brands within EMEA to identify new category opportunities
- Continuous learning required to ensure understanding of future capabilities that could provide new opportunities.
Coordination of global projects
- Work closely with McCormick teams in North America, Turkey, Dubaï, China and APZ to progress on allocated projects and reporting
- International travel frequency external: European travel to support growth agenda with allocated accounts (expect min. 4-6 customer visits per year).
- Strong financial/commercial acumen to drive performance and operate and interpret a P&L
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Proven track record of effective working in cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Adaptive communication style
- Level-headed and diplomatic through adversity
- Quick to build relationships and leverage for negotiation or needs
- Ambitious, driven, able to operate at a fast pace
- Decision making in ambiguous situations
- Languages: Fluent in English – 2nd European language is highly desirable.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people and our planet.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and flavors to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers in 150 countries and territories in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a culture based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, ethics and integrity and growth.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team with a passion for flavour, then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 93275).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.