- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growth orientated B Corp
- Business performance was very strong in 2020; with many of their brands in high growth
- Strong track record of developing talent and progressing people through the organisation
- As a result of progression there is an exciting National Account Manager role to support the development of Co-op & Nisa
- As National Account Manager, you will be joining this leading sustainable Organic Food & Drink business whose credentials align closely with Co-op & Nisa
- Portfolio wise they have a number of highly relevant brands for the Co-op & Nisa and are perfectly positioned for accelerated growth…we just need you to deliver this!
- You will focus on building the network and engagement with Co-op, closing down distribution and delivering great activation.
- This is perfect role for a NAE / JNAM stepping up into their first full NAM role and we would expect future progression to lead to Top 4 Account within 18-24 months
- You will have c12-24 months experience at NAE or JNAM level, having experienced one trading cycles operating with Head office level customer contacts; or possibly worked within a Retailer looking for a switch supplier side
- Bring branded FMCG background & training
- You’ll be skilled working with cross functional team members by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial
- Finally, you must have the energy to succeed in this FMCG industry, able to demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking, self-starter determination & that all important desire to deliver
Benefits & details:
- This is based* in a South East office c2 days a week with the rest WFH or in customer (*post Covid)
- Salary is up to £38k plus 10-15% bonus opportunity, pension and private medical.
- Commitment to training & development
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/15946/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.