Regional Sales Team Manager - Red Bull
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 to £33,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company car
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Croydon, Bromley, Southend on Sea, Southeast London, Kent and surrounding areas (ideal candidate location is Croydon, Maidstone, Ilford)
Do you have team management experience?
Do you have a strong background in sales?
Ready for your next challenge?
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Regional Sales Team Manager on our Red Bull Impulse team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing, training, developing a team of Red Bull Sales Development Executives who cover Independent and Symbol store in convenience
- Leading your field team, instilling a passion for performance and achievement and driving availability and additional displays for Red Bull
- Ensuring Red Bull win versus the competition, by driving Perfect Store delivery
- Develop team operating standards - use insight from the field and collected data to drive best practice ways of working and continuous improvement in team operations
- Embedding and championing our client’s values and REL’s People Promise principles across the team
You will have:
- Strong people management experience - ideally within the field marketing and FMCG sector
- Strong knowledge of wholesale and independent/convenience channels
- Proven experience developing and leading successful sales teams
- A real focus on increasing sales performance
- A strong work ethic and passion for developing performance
- A hands on approach to growing performance and best practice in the field
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills with the ability to make effective decisions
- An enthusiastic, can-do positive approach to all things and possess an ability to see the opportunity in all challenges
- A driven attitude with ambition to succeed and develop within the role
- Held a full UK, manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
- Extra benefits include: enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card!
Are you our next investment? Apply Now!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.