Who are Andros?
- With a UK Head Office in Hammersmith, Andros are a multinational family-owned food production company originally based in South-West France, and now operating from almost 40 countries worldwide
- The business behind the world-renowned ‘Bonne Maman’ brand, Andros products are internationally regarded for their exceptional quality standards and innovation capacity
- Bonne Maman has seen significant success in the UK over recent years becoming brand leader of the jam category in 2013 and is now a major player in chilled desserts and yoghurt
- They also produce a range of private-label desserts, fruit-conserves, dairy, bakery and free-from products for major UK retailers
- Their state-of-the-art production facility based in Frome, Somerset has allowed them to far exceed both the expectations of their customers and the production capabilities of their competitors
- Culturally they believe in people above all else, and their continued success is owed to the focus on developing and empowering all individuals within the business
- They are currently in a period of significant growth and investment, and are now looking to expand their Commercial team in Hammersmith
- Support Managing Director in the development of a future vision for their leading UK brand
- Develop and execute the long-term strategic brand plan, with a strong focus on the innovation
- Own key innovation projects, working with both UK and Global teams to source high quality products that consumers will love and ensuring excellent delivery and execution across the trade
- Develop compelling stories for growing this number one brand in existing and new categories
- Develop optimum consumer communication plans to deliver both marketing and business objectives, exploring new and different ways to connect with our target consumer
- Accompany and support the Sales Team at customer meetings, bringing to life the brand for the trade
- Provide second to none leadership and coaching to the Marketing Team
- The successful candidate will be accessible to Hammersmith and have experience working in a similar role & environment i.e. experienced leader in FMCG Brand Marketing
- We’re looking for marketers that can demonstrate high levels of influence, motivation (self & team) self-awareness and professional maturity
Benefits & details:
- The role is based out of the UK Head Office in Hammersmith, London
- Salary dependent on experience, plus wider package including pension
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing market-leader with a focus on continued investment for their UK operation
- Strong commitment to training & development, with long service recognition and rewards
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 15864/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.