Title: Brand Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £30-35k plus package
Our client is a young, extremely innovative and forward-thinking drinks business with some of the best up-and-coming brands on the planet. Not only are they globally recognised but also pride themselves on being fast, lean, customer responsive and employee focused. This provides outstanding growth opportunities within the business whilst successfully navigating through the drinks industry within a dynamic company as a successful Brand Manager.
This Brand Manager position is to cover a maternity contract for 6-9 months. They are looking for someone to develop and expand on campaigns related to a wide, rapidly growing drinks portfolio whilst working collaboratively with sales to manage brand strategy and distribution through relevant trade channels/markets. Reporting to the Marketing Director will give you excellent commercial visibility throughout the company and the foundations to build on a successful future. This Brand Manager position is the perfect opportunity to demonstrate a full marketing mix skill set within a vibrant, fast pace business whilst balancing an exciting central London lifestyle.
- Set on fire our brand: Grow awareness and drive trial through exciting execution
- Build a strong & engaged digital following that converts to brand sales
- Establish and manage relevant partnerships to drive commercial return and generate content, consumer engagement & sales
- Lead the brands comms model & media mix from ATL to BTL to meet joint business plan objectives with key customers e.g. Tesco, Sainsbury’s & Morrisons.
- Develop the brands annual growth plans, lead & manage the execution of the plan within the brands P&L to deliver a ROI
- Experienced brand manager with 3+ years FMCG experience
- Proven delivery of marketing activity with media mix breadth
- Experience of building growth plan models and running brand planning cycles
- Solid commercial understanding with P&L management experience & ROI delivery
- Innovation/NPD experience preferable but not mandatory
Do you have the entrepreneurial marketing ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment? Do you have the enthusiasm and drive to pave the way for a successful career with an expanding global business? Are you on the upward curve of your career as a Brand Manager? If so, this opportunity is a fantastic chance to build on your own commercial future and relish in a globally recognised company based on innovation and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this Brand Manager role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website