Regional Account Manager
Tetley & Good Earth (Tata Consumer Products)
Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £15,000/annum (£25k/annum pro rata) + up to 15% bonus (OTE up to £17,250) + 30p/mile + Paid holiday
Working: 22.5hrs/week over 3 days - primarily Tue, Wed and Thu (ability to flex days to suit)
Territory: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Dundee and surrounding areas
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading tea brands?
Are you passionate about new and exciting products that have a focus on sustainability?
Then we may have just the job for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to take your next step on the career ladder by working for a world leading beverage company that serves 330million beverages across the globe every single day.
We are looking for an energetic, dedicated and passionate brand ambassador to join our Regional Account Manager team who will be given the autonomy to manage an entire region in a very challenging, but rewarding market. Our ideal candidate would have previous experience working within the FMCG sector background and be fuelled by achievement with a passion for surpassing targets and raising expectations.
Due to the exciting nature of our business, the customers you will be interacting with on a daily basis would include: corporate and independent wholesalers, food service providers, multi-site retail and out of home operators, retail club and convenience store customers.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service and ensuring that our customers come first, the successful candidate would be at the heart of everything on their territory which would include building those all-important long-lasting customer relationships.
Equally, we are passionate about our people and they are at the centre of everything we do; we are known for our people development and want to help you drive your career progression along with our own business.
Do you thrive from continuous coaching? Are you open minded and looking to build upon an existing skill set? Can you harness new technology and use it to your advantage to help you to achieve your goals? Come and join us and let’s brew up a future together!
- Sales experience in an FMCG environment is essential
- Cash and Carry, Wholesale and Food Service experience is ideal
- An ambitious, self-motivated, and driven person with experience of working autonomously across a sales territory
- Delivering against set KPIs within an existing customer base
- Strengthening our relationships and creating new business opportunities
- Becoming an expert in the tea category
In return we will offer you
- Phone, Tablet and Laptop
- In house training and development
- Enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave
- Annual conferences, Perkbox and Taste Card!
You will have
- Valid driving license and your own vehicle insured for business use
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- A commitment to completing all tasks to the highest standard
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- Love being part of team
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.