National Account Executive plant based products - Fantastic ‘grow’ role for leading branded Food company!
- National Account Executive - plant based products opportunity to join a category leading Health & Nutrition business where their brand holds number 1 status within their category!
- This established brand has strong distribution within the Grocery channel, backed by strong consumer metrics and an exciting NPD pipeline, so are now (post lockdown) well positioned for strong growth!
- You will be joining a high-performing & passionate team with the opportunity to gain some focused development & wide array of customer exposure both supporting & personally owned!
- This National Account Executive - plant based products role is a classic grow role where your role and responsibilities will develop quickly and prove to be a stepping-stone to a full National Account Manager role within c12 months
- Within the initial role you will personally manage & develop a portfolio of Convenience customers; along with supporting the Senior National Account Manager with execution and project management on major Grocery retail accounts
- This is a perfect role where you will gain fantastic insight into Account Management best practice; excellent support, coaching & development; and the opportunity to deliver growth for the company which will enhance your profile for career development
- We are looking for individuals who are hungry & committed to making their mark; whether this is through acquiring new customers; developing existing business; or championing product development opportunities for the business
- You will have c12-24 months experience at NAE or JNAM level, having experienced one trading cycles operating with Head office level customer contacts; or possibly worked within a Retailer looking for a switch supplier side
- Bring branded FMCG background & training
- You’ll be skilled working with cross functional team members by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial
- Finally, you must have the energy to succeed in this FMCG industry, able to demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking, self-starter determination & that all important desire to deliver
Benefits & details:
- This is based in a Central London office c2-3 days a week with the rest WFH
- Salary is pitched c£30k plus bonus opportunity
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/15919/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.