Enhance your Category career by working for one of the UK’s leading food Groups that offers the opportunity to work with some well-known household Brands and Own Label products. The business holds an exciting NPD pipeline to address the shopper demands in their approach to the category where this role will play a major part in shaping the Category vision for 2021 through to 2022.
Category Manager - Tesco / Sainsbury's
Herts / Beds / Cambs / Northants region
£50,000 - 55,000 car allowance
Working in a small Category team reporting in to the Head of Category, the objective of the role is to execute category strategy plans and identify growth opportunities for the business and customer base. You must have the ability to present concise recommendations with clarity and must be self-sufficient, strategic and collaborative when working with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Category Management / Insight experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry
- Working knowledge of market data such as Kantar, Nielsen, IRI etc.
- Strong commercial acumen with a solid P&L understanding
- Highly proficient user of Excel and PowerPoint to manipulate and present data
- Must have Top4 Grocery retailer experience
- This role is commutable from Herts, Beds, Cambs, Essex and Northants areas
- Must be degree educated
This role would suit an experienced FMCG Category professional seeking a move to a new category / organisation to broaden experience.