Our client is a hugely successful, category innovating, premium spirits business who are now looking for a creative & entrepreneurial Sales Director to come on board to develop and deliver their UK Sales & Commercial strategy.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to be an integral member of the Leadership team. Reporting directly to the founder of the company, you will be leading the UK Commercial Business function (On and Off Trade) and with a key focus on developing a talented team of c20.
You will work closely with a cross functional team on key strategic issues including NPD, Projects, and Culture and also utilise your expertise in relationship building at a senior level within the on and off trade customers. By using your significant, demonstrable experience of leading sales/commercial functions within the FMCG sector, you will apply your in depth knowledge of the industry and commercial awareness to deliver collaborative and commercial business strategies and plans.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience working in Sales & Commercial functions - circa. 10 years +
- Significant, demonstrable leadership & management experience; able to lead, manage, coach & develop to drive performance & engagement
- Expertise in relationship building across various functions within the Off and On Trade customers
- The ability to influence a wide range of audiences, including the board, with high emotional intelligence that can be executed both internally and externally
- A broad understanding of commercial & sales theories and models
- A ‘can do’ approach with a willingness to get involved at all levels and aspects of the company
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to join this innovative, creative business at a senior level.