Key Account Manager - Retail Specialist
If you’re the kind of person who likes to do the same thing every day, working at Scandinavian Tobacco Group is not for you. It takes a team of quick minds to survive and thrive in our business, and we look for smart, tenacious people who will go that extra mile – every single day.
Join us in a role where you will have the accountability to proactively manage sales and profit potential of assigned accounts, with the objective of maximizing sales and distribution on all our key categories.
Scandinavian Tobacco Group
Scandinavian Tobacco Group is the largest producer in the world of Cigars & Pipe Tobacco. We have strong market positions in Europe and the US and have over 11,000 employees across 4 continents. Scandinavian Tobacco Group holds a dominant No.1 market share position in the UK owning 5 of the top 10 cigar brands, this includes the No.1 best-selling cigar, Signature.
We take pride in our fantastic international and successful regional brands, all developed, refined and innovated by talented people who are passionate about their work.
Your responsibilities will include
• With a developed mind for business, you will gain a deep understanding of your accounts’ needs as well as the customer groups and categories
• You work closely with your accounts and make plans for both to “win” at the point of execution
• To analyse an account base and produce plans and objectives that align with STG sales strategy and maximise sales and profitability
• To ensure the optimum listing, distribution, display and brand awareness of STG’s key brands in assigned trade division
• Build and develop key customer relationships, especially within the specialist tobacconist sector
• To be a brand ambassador for Scandinavian Tobacco Group
• To operate within agreed budget levels
• Consistently assist and support team members being flexible in accordance with the demands of the business
• To submit all reports, requests, and correspondence in a timely manner as required and to the agreed standard
• Gather industry related information effectively feeding back to the relevant personnel
• To display in a positive manner the STG values at all times
What is needed for success
We look for an enthusiastic and passionate individual with a positive attitude who is not afraid to work in a challenging market environment. You are ambitious, dynamic and result-oriented and you like to challenge the obvious.
We will of course teach you all about our products and sales techniques, but it is important that we build on a good foundation and that you can recognize yourself in the following:
• Ideally you live in Central England; but this is not a pre requisite for the position
• Proven FMCG experience
• Experience of the various route to market channels in the UK
• You are familiar in working with CRM or similar reporting systems
• Have a full UK driving license
• Company Car with Fuel Card
• Private Health Care
• iPad, Laptop and Mobile Phone
Join a world leading manufacturer of cigars and pipe tobacco
At Scandinavian Tobacco Group UK you will come across many colleagues in your daily work, and thus learn and benefit from the way we blend our strengths within our teams. You’ll become a part of a professional, focused and experienced Key Account Team, who will ensure to support your needs and make sure, you are always challenged.
We have a strong on-boarding programme that will ensure you are equipped with the right tools to manage and grow both your customers and yourself. At Scandinavian Tobacco Group, you are to a large extent co-responsible for your own and the team’s development and you must therefore like to inspire your colleagues – and be motivated by having influence on the company’s results.
Do you want to challenge the status quo?
If you are up for the challenge, we will be happy to receive your application. Please submit it no later than 30th May 2021. For further information regarding our Company and Brands, visit our website www.st-group.com