An exciting role here for a someone who is 12-18mths in to their FMCG career with experience within a commercial support role and a solid understanding of project management. The role, working for a very profitable and large FMCG organisation – will support the commercial team within the commercial division and hold joint responsibility for the team achieving it’s targets.
Customer Executive – Co-Pack
£25,000 – 28,000 + Bonus
East Midlands based
With your commercial experience, you will have customer responsibility for a small client group in addition to project managing larger customer projects with the team and ensuring these are completed on time and within budget. You will lead the co-ordination of product and promotional activities with retailers and maintain accurate records for partner brand activities.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Some experience of working in a commercial type role within the FMCG industry
- Must be able to provide examples of project management experience
- Customer facing experience with the ability to build sound relationships
- Results orientated with excellent communication skills
- Must be resilient and persuasive with the ability to adapt to different people/environments
- Monday is your favourite day of the week
- Midlands based – Leicester/Derby/Nottingham/Birmingham/Staffs regions
This will suit a 2nd jobber looking for career progression or someone with vast experience who is looking for a new challenge.