Job Title: E-commerce Business Development Executive
Location: Home Based/ Glasgow
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000
Are you an outstandingly talented E-commerce Business Development Executive with a wealth of ecommerce experience?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working with an independently owned soft drinks company owning a portfolio of incredibly popular drinks?
Then this E-commerce Business Development Executive role is for you!
You will join a relaxed and innovative business at a very exciting time in the business. You will join a collaborative, family-feel, people-centred environment. The E-commerce Business Development Executive will need pureplay e-commerce experience, and be responsible for driving and executing sustainable e-commerce growth of the brand portfolio with UK partners, with a focus on expanding globally.
You will be responsible and accountable for the development of business with Pureplay customers through:
- Ownership of Pureplay merchandising, developing best in class market execution
- Management of Ocado business in conjunction with the BDM
- Develop a detailed understanding of the E-Commerce sector, identifying key opportunities for brands and market-ready products
- Develop strong customer relationships across all accounts in the portfolio
- To review, develop and implement the online strategy taking into account the commercial goals set by the business.
Please send your CV to Sophie Thomas on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7871 8000.