Online Sales Account Executive
£25-30K (plus excellent benefits)
Wilmslow SK9 1AX with frequent UK travel
- Are you self-motivated and enthusiastic with strong attention to detail and a passion for exceeding targets?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, challenging and competitive work environment?
- Are you looking for the next step in your Sales career?
This could be the role that you have been looking for…
Comfy Quilts offers everything that anyone could ever need to get a great night's sleep: from downy duvets for those with a yen for luxury, to specialist pillows for those with allergies or back problems. The business is extremely ambitious and their proactive product development is just part of the reason their sales, and market share, continues to grow.
ElevateRTC are working with Comfy Quilts exclusively on this role. Direct and 3rd Party Applications will be forwarded to ElevateRTC.
In order to continue to deliver on their ambitious growth plans we are looking for an exceptional Online Sales Account Executive to work alongside existing account managers in the small but experienced sales team. This position will be all about driving growth in the existing customer base as well as maximising opportunities for additional / new business for a full range including duvets, pillows, bed linen, nursery (and even pet beds) under licensed Brands as well as own-label.
- Building strong relationships with key digital customers - influencing their marketplace strategy and implementing change to strive for digital growth.
- Live and breathe online shopping habits, to improve sales via our customer’s digital channels.
- Continuously look at new and missed opportunities for digital sales and to create a collaborative plan to achieve this.
- Work with the analysis & marketing teams to ensure opportunities are maximised & converted into sales.
- Bring new ideas and concepts to the account.
- Build a strong relationship with all areas of the business.
This is a Full time, Permanent role: 35.5 hours per week
Knowledge and Experience:
- A proven track record in online sales, a passion for product, and experience of selling branded goods into all retail sectors (including grocery and on-line.)
- A Professional approach, energetic, motivated and passionate with a hunger to deliver.
- Strong analytical skills to support online sales channels and optimise opportunities.
- Excellent understanding of digital sales.
- Financially and commercially astute.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proactive and used to decision making on own initiative.
- Driving licence.
- A degree (ideally in fashion, buying, merchandising, textiles or business related subject) would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary (circa £25-30K commensurate with skills and experience). They will also receive a range of excellent benefits including, but not limited to: Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Generous Holiday Allowance, Employee Recognition Scheme, Employment Discount Scheme and access to trained Mental Health First Aiders. This is a very impressive, family owned, family run business. Employing over 400 people over 4 sites in Manchester, the Comfy team is passionate about everything they do - valuing every person who plays a part in making their business so successful, as the largest supplier of filled bedding in the UK.
This role may be suitable for you if you have a proven track record as an: Online Sales Manager, Online Account Manager, Digital Sales Manager, Online Sales Executive, Online Account Executive or Digital Sales Executive.