Reporting into the Brand Manager
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Drive brand passion internally and externally
- Support the delivery of sales, profit and brand market share targets.
- Lead, develop, execute and maximise the annual plan of cross channel activations to support the brand amongst key target consumers and key occasions to include all trade channels – take home and on trade – and key audiences such as students.
- Challenge our agency partners to deliver best in class execution and deliver cost effective solutions to the business
- Manage activation spend for each of the channels and regions recommending budget allocations and working within budget parameters as agreed for that financial year.
- Be seen as the expert on activation - monitor trends and competitor activity to ensure our brands are competitive, equipped to win and at the forefront of the shoppers mind. Share learnings with wider teams.
- Be the champion of each channel. The go to support for the team and indispensable conduit between channel and the marketing.
- Provide evaluations and analysis of activations to wider teams to understand success and input learnings for future campaigns
- Develop a working knowledge of our category dynamics and trends to ensure this support our customer and consumer brand plans.
- Ensure all branded activity meets guidelines of trade bodies and associations.
- Support the Brand Manager with specific projects and tasks being carried out to tackle specific brand or trading issues.
- Ensure collaborative partnerships with the agencies employed and ensure that all agencies / third parties are managed and challenged effectively
- Be a proactive and valued member of the team and the broader Brand Marketing team
- Build strong co-dependent relationships with other key functions
- Food and beverages experience is essential