Senior Brand Manager
Flexible homeworking options.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Deliver sales and profit targets
- Deliver brand market share and key pre-defined equity measures
- Develop and drive the long-term strategic brand direction
- Develop an insight led, innovation pipeline in line with brand strategy
- Ensure we have a strong, differentiated product positioning that is clear internally and externally. Ensure it is applied consistently to build brand equity
- Define the brand strategy across all Marketing Ps (product, pack, price, place, promotion/comms)
- Own the product portfolio and brand architecture both short and long term to ensure future profitable growth
- Develop communications strategy with support from relevant /media agencies in line with business priorities and brand objectives
- Monitor competitor insights and trends to ensure the brand is equipped to win and at the forefront of new opportunities
- Work in partnership with insights to create motivating and engaging customer brand plans and present our plans externally with passion
- Manage total brand spend on ATL budget – recommending budget allocations and working within budget parameters as agreed for that financial year. Ensure budgets are maximised and all activity evaluated, and learnings shared.
- Ensure all branded activity meets guidelines of trade bodies and associations.
- Lead a comprehensive Trade Communication strategy.
- Ensure collaborative partnerships with the agencies employed and ensure that all agencies / third parties are managed and challenged effectively.
- Food and beverages experience is essential
- Experience of having worked with retail scan, Kantar, IRI, Dunnhumby data
- Digital marketing experience – website, digital communication & social media