Are you a high performing Senior Commercial professional looking to take the next step in your career?
Are you looking for a role that will give you experience across multiple functions within a successful branded food business? A role that will let you drive sales and make your mark on an already established business?
We have been retained by a key client of ours to find a future leader, someone who has strong commercial acumen and is looking to prove themselves within the FMCG arena. You will be responsible for the UK commercial function, driving growth within the Grocery Channels, whilst also expanding into new areas such as D2C.
This role will give you a brilliant platform to make a mark and showcase what you can achieve, whilst also being supported to progress within your career. You will be operating in a Senior National Account Manager/National Account Controller position currently, or you will be a high performing National Account Manager ready to take the next step. You’ll be comfortable with the major retailers, and will be comfortable building new relationships with retailers.
- A background in the FMCG market, preferably food or drink but others considered.
- Experience dealing with Top 4 Grocers and a track record of account growth.
- Demonstrable examples of new buyer relationships.
- A desire to progress and become a future leader.
- Comfortable with cross-functional working with some exposure to supply chain, category etc.
- Entrepreneurial flair and the ability to spot opportunities and capitalise on them.