Marussia Beverages has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Key Account Managers x 4 - London/South East; Midlands/South West; North West/Midlands and Scotland/North East to drive our brand growth in the UK Market. The postholders will be working across a uniquely interesting and high-quality Spirit portfolio.
Company Information - Global
Marussia Beverages develops its route to market via a fully owned distribution network in 12 core markets: USA, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Russia, Ukraine, Japan, and Georgia. The Company has a network of independent well-established importers in more than 40 countries worldwide, managed and activated by centralized sales and marketing resources. Marussia Beverages partners with selected 3rd party brands in distribution, aiming at portfolio synergies and efficient and effective routes to the market.
Company Information - UK
Marussia Beverages UK is importer and distributor of the finest spirits from around the world. Since 1984 the company has been sourcing superb tasting and interesting premium spirits, with provenance to share with the customers. It is a distribution company with £10m revenue with its office in Central London. The company’s brand portfolio is a combination of Marussia owned brands as well as long term established partner brands. Operating across many spirit categories (Scottish, Irish and World Whiskies, London Dry Gin, French and Italian Liqueurs, Premium Rum from Barbados and Brandies from Cognac and Armagnac).
Marussia owned brands include Mamont Vodka, Mossburn & Torabhaig Whiskies, Mezan Rum, Mozart Chocolate Liquor, Hatozaki Japanese Whiskies, 135 East Gin and Clos Martin Armagnac. Its agency portfolio includes Briottet Liqueurs, Foursquare Rums, Fifty Pounds Gin, Casa Noble Tequila and High West Whiskey. Marussia Beverages provides sales and marketing support including high quality account management, full product training, category insight, consumer and trade marketing.
Key Account Managers x 4
Place of work: Home based working within a defined account base and geography however frequent travel is required
Hours of work: 9am – 6pm but flexible working required reflecting the nature of the On Trade industry
Sales Director On-Trade
· Explode the potential for our portfolio in your geographic area
· ‘Raise the Bar’ in our brand and business awareness
· Manage and develop effective customer relationships from existing key indirect Regional Multiple Operator Groups (RMOG) and Single Site Operators (SSO)
· Develop and prospect new appropriate indirect MOG and large volume SSO
· Grow sales of our priority brand portfolio via effective commercial negotiation
· Grow our brand ‘pull’ via agreement and implementation of impactful and memorable in bar / digital activations
· Increase bar tender advocacy
· Manage and develop sales of MBEV products within given regional wholesalers maximising sales opportunities.
· Achieve budgeted revenue, volume and profit targets from given account base
· Achieve agreed monthly and quarterly distribution targets as set by line manager
· Manage and develop relationships with National and Regional Wholesaler sales teams supporting the MBEV RTM National Account Manager
· Support the MBEV Managed Retail Team as and when required
Manage social media posts ensuring maximum exposures for MBEV products whilst projecting the highest levels of professionalism.
· Build enduring and effective relationships with key contacts
· Develop account plans and JBPs for your designated MOG, SSO and Wholesalers
· Manage Advertising and Promotional spends keeping within agreed budgets set out by line manager, marketing and finance
· Maximise use of samples budget
· Align customer promotional activity to the Brand and Channel Plans, ensuring timely and value for money execution
· Manage all customer outstanding balances making sure they trade within agreed credit terms and payment terms. Work with MBEV credit control ensuring high levels of communication
· Maximise the use of Company POS across account base
· Ensure regular, high level communication with MBEV marketing team
· Submit all requested reporting to line manager ensuring deadlines are met
· Maintain and complete all required fields within Mobile Touch database, in line with company requirements
· Look after all MBEV IT equipment including I-Pad, I-Phone and Laptop
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year depending on location and experience plus car allowance, private healthcare, discount on gym membership and 6% pension contributions from the Company