Quality Assurance Manager
Want to work for one of the world’s best companies in food and drinks? An employer that sets the bar when it comes to health and wellbeing. A brand as recognisable as Elvis and Madonna…. then look no further.
This retail phenom has an admirable culture and reputation, amongst the very best of any industry. A promote from within employer, putting a big emphasis on training and people development.
Sitting within the Supply Chain division, we need a truly inspiring leader who’s technically competent across; food safety, quality, policy and legislative compliance of products. This is a team leadership role, with direct remit for a team of 6.
It’s a newly created role with huge opportunity to really make your mark.
Key Skills -
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Demonstrate experience of working in multiple food categories.
- Strong internal and external customer experience
- Experience in High Risk environments, meat or fish would be advantageous
- Hold minimum level 3 HACCPs and lead auditor training
- Have experience in leading a team
- Fantastic UK and Global career prospects
- Superior employee benefits
- Opportunity to work for one of the top10 worldwide employers
- Benchmark training and development
£65k-£75k Salary DOE + Car Allowance + Bonus + Vast large business benefits.
Head office - London with fantastic work life balance.