Are you an ambitious and driven individual looking to step into a Category Lead role? Do you have a desire to make an impact in a fast-paced and dynamic FMCG business? Would you like to join a company on their journey of continued growth, helping to further elevate an already successful brand?
Signature Career Management are currently working alongside a brilliant FMCG business who are looking to add to their team. The role of Category and Insights Lead will help to support Brand growth, working with the wider Marketing team and National Account Managers. This is a key role for the business which will require a motivated individual who wants to play a hands-on role in an already successful team.
As Category and Insights Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Presentation of insights and analysis, confidently delivered to key stakeholders both internally and externally in a clear and easy to understand manner
- Monitor, understand and report on long term trends
- Lead and develop first class category & consumer insights making clear recommendations to both internal and external stakeholders
- Support in the innovation process, ensuring the direction taken with deliver maximum ROI
- You will be an expert for Category Management in the business – ability to manage multiple data sources, working to a high standard and maintaining organisation in a fast-paced role is imperative
- This role will operate across a number of channels including top 6 Grocery and Convenience
The successful applicant will have experience in performing in an FMCG Category and Insights role, dealing with major Grocery Retailers. Any experience of working with a wider breadth of customers will be advantageous. You must be a team player with a positive attitude and be an excellent relationship builder, confident in presentation skill. Clearly you will be highly numerical, a whizz with data with a curious mind capable of delivering compelling insights.
As you will be responsible for several different retailers, you must be someone who is ready to get stuck in! You will need to be a self-motivated individual who is adaptable to change. The successful candidate will be:
- Already operating in the FMCG / Consumer Goods space in a Category role
- Self-motivated, proactive and with a keen eye for detail
- Familiar with various data sets such as IRI, Kantar and Neilsen, as well as loyalty scheme datas
- Confident in presentation, comfortable with customers and presenting key trends and range reviews
- A strong negotiator, service oriented and have a positive attitude with a genuine desire to develop practical and compelling solutions
If you’re looking to further your Category career in a pacey and ambitious business, this is the role for you.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.