- Extremely successful, market leading food retailer with a fantastic customer reputation
- Highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Commercial executive role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with development opportunities
The Commercial executive role:
- The Commercial Executive will work within a specific category within the commercial buying team.
- You will as the Commercial Executive work with the supplier media teams to implement all deals and activations and will have accountability for negotiating deals with smaller suppliers
- The Commercial Executive will ensure the range is optimized for the customer and will manage all new product launches
- The Commercial Executive will use their analytical skills to optimize pricing, range management and promotions
Ideal Commercial executive candidate:
- It is essential that the Commercial Executive is results orientated and has strong commercial acumen
- You will be a strong team player and have outstanding planning and organisational skills
- The Commercial executive will have had some exposure to negotiation
- Role is ideal for a candidate who wants to progress their career in a fast-paced buying environment – it is essential that you have worked with or in a trading function
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – up to £25000 plus benefits and bonus
- Location – Herts with 2 days working from home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15930/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.