The successful Marketing Manager will lead a newly formed marketing function within an industry leading brand in its sector; the brand is going through a period of growth, both organically and through acquisition, and is looking for a Marketing Manager to help lead the marketing strategy. The role would be to sustain further growth within their portfolio via multi-channel B2B and D2C marketing and working with internal matrix partners and external agencies to achieve this. Reporting direct to the UK Managing Director, this role is responsible for helping build the brand presence in their digital and offline marketing channels through a clear multichannel strategy. You will drive commercial success through paid media, social awareness, email marketing, affiliate marketing and PR activities with press and influencers. You will have hands on approach as they build the marketing team and have direct experience within brand building, content creation and paid media across multiple channels. You will also lead the development of their D2C online presence in alignment with the group Head of Sales and be responsible for their online (eCommerce) business channel.
- Develop and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy and budget from specific goals and objectives.
- Manage the implementation of the marketing strategy and ensure it is translated into actionable and measurable programs and approaches.
- Implementation of customer and market research, analysis and solutions.
- Oversee and develop social media presence.
- Production of written material for blogs, advertising, articles and press releases.
- Manage and oversee key digital marketing activities PPC, social media, and email marketing.
- Translate and adapt the marketing strategy using the company's current marketing data to grow client and referral base.
- Lead and manage the design process of all digital marketing and written content (newsletters, brochure production, POS guides, handbooks, etc) as well as events and other support materials.
- Manage all on-line activities and be responsible for the development of their eComm business (hosted on Shopify).
- Work with and build good working relationships with internal and external teams.
- Promote any new additions to the portfolio to the internal and external consumer.
- Event management when visiting trade shows.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience within a Marketing Managers position.
- Experience of leading a digital eComms channel.
- Strong background in Marketing, ideally in a multi-product branded environment.
- Ability to manage and lead teams within multi-channel marketing including digital.
- Experience in B2B, B2C and D2C marketing.
- Campaign management skills.
- A "can do attitude" and self-starter, ability to build a team from the ground up.
- Competency in using the Microsoft Office Suite and creative software (PS, AI etc).
If interested then please send your CV to email@example.com or call Shelley Velati on 01275 813029 or Rina Gokani on 01275 813027.
Job Reference: SV/6790
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.