Do you want to be part of an exciting scale up? A well-established business who’re breathing new life into their brands? This company has a global presence and a loyal following, but there is still opportunity for so much more!
Having moved to an online-only business model in 2019, they’re forward thinking and ahead of the curve, moving with agility and pace –this is an incredibly exciting time to join the business!
Based in central London, this role offers you the opportunity to be part of something big. While the brand itself is a firm favourite with plenty of heritage, the company are still in the early stages of their D2C journey and are growing quickly on a global scale. As CRM Manager, you will shape and build the strategy for customer retention and acquisition, acting as a key player in growing the business.
What we’re looking for and what you’ll get back in return:
- Ambition, drive and passion for FMCG and challenger brands.
- You’ll already be working in a CRM Management position, ready for you next challenge.
- You’ll have an expert level understanding of building a sophisticated email strategy.
- Numbers and analysis will come naturally to you, you will be able to make a budget work hard for you and will be commercially minded.
- The opportunity to accelerate your career and make a genuine impact in a Brand who clearly set themselves apart and are taking on the big players!
You will have full responsibility for CRM Marketing for the UK market and global territories; you will set the strategic objective and implement the agenda, working with the in-house marketing and design teams.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the brand and you’re an expert in email marketing, just apply or get in touch directly for a conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.