Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Competitive salary & package
London with flex from home
My client is a well-loved, global, London based branded drinks business, with a varied portfolio of exciting and creative premium spirits brands.
As part of a global digital transformation project, they are now looking for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their team, with responsibility for creating, executing and continually optimising successful digital campaigns for the UK market, to strengthen the brands’ digital presence across all channels, whilst sharing best practice with the Global team.
Responsibilities to include:
- Responsible for: UK brand websites, SEO, E-CRM, Data Management.
- Consult on: Experiential, On trade trial activity, social content creation and adaption, social community management
- Responsible for: PPC, Digital campaign asset development for ‘local’ Digital campaign asset adaption, Digital media planning, paid social (for key focus brands)
- Consult on: Non-digital campaign asset development, paid social (non-focus brands), e-comm media spend
- Consult for: PR and Influencer activity
- Support the brand team with gaining insights using digital tools such as Sprinklr, Google Trends, and social planning tools
- Set KPIs for digital activity that align with the business and brand objectives
- Make recommendations for how the business can further drive the effectiveness of all digital activity globally
- Manage the relationship with specialist agencies
- Responsible for managing the relevant A&P budgets as per the above activities
- Work in close collaboration with other members of the UK marketing team, and relevant Group functions
- Share best practice with both Group functions and other markets
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience of working in a digital marketing role at a senior level for a branded FMCG or consumer products business
- Experience of working in a complex organisation with multiple stakeholders
- Strong capabilities in all areas of digital marketing including social media, websites, SEO, eCRM
- Expertise in social listening tools, Sprinklr being a bonus
- Working knowledge of digital media platforms such as Google ads, Facebook ads, Google Analytics, SEO tools & performance management tools
- Success in managing agency partners
- Strong stakeholder management and influential capability
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described or contact Clear Edge for further information – 0113 205 4970.