A super opportunity here to work for a leading FMCG business who are at the forefront of Brands, Own Label & Contract Manufacturing within their category. This £multi-billion organisation continues to accelerate growth and are looking for a commercially astute professional with a solid understanding of brand marketing, P&L and Grocery retail customers.
Commercial Marketing Manager – Licensed Brand
Brand & Own Label FMCG business
East Midlands based | £35-45k + £6k Car + Bonus
Reporting in to Marketing, this role will work hand-in-hand with the Licensed Brand owner and help influence the creation and execution of the brand strategy plans that will enhance brand growth and profit. The key to this role is all about building excellent relationships with the Brand Owner and internal commercial stakeholders whilst making informed recommendations by establishing customer and consumer insights. The role will have a direct report who has responsibility for a smaller brand portfolio and is keen to develop so the successful individual must have the ability to develop and achieve through others.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Ideally, a mix of commercial and marketing experience within a Grocery focused FMCG business
- A solid understanding of brands and P&L
- The ability to influence at senior level and drive the growth agenda for a brand
- First-class relationship building skills with an appetite for growth
- A personal interest in healthier alternatives
- Ability to travel to other sites when required
This role will suit an experienced NAE / NAM or Brand Manager looking for something slightly different and has the right attitude to working in a Brand Partner type role.