How would you feel working for an SME brand within the industry who are fast paced, young, vibrant and energetic? Who wouldn’t right? Signature Career Management are partnered with a fantastically exciting health foods Brand, Home Counties based, who are looking to appoint a Category Manager to join their expanding team. This opportunity would suit someone looking for a fresh perspective or someone who is looking to step up into a new role.
This is an opportunity which will allow you to become part of a very entrepreneurial business, ambitious team and a business where you can have some serious fun! (Trust me, I’ve seen them in the flesh, they don’t take themselves too seriously)
This FMCG Brand has experienced sustained growth over a consistent period of time and now looking to appoint a Category Manager who will be responsible for a variety of retailers and being the insights champion for one of their categories. The main responsibilities will consist of;
- The use of data sources such as IRI, Neilsen, Kantar as well as customer loyalty scheme data
- Building and maintaining relationships with Buyers from all key retail accounts, proactively presenting insights
- Leading consumer research to land much more innovation over the coming years
- Act as the lead for Category and Shopper insights for your customers, delivering actionable insights and recommendations internally and externally
- Working closely with Brand and Commercial teams to drive continuous business growth
The successful candidate will be / have:
- Experience in category management in an FMCG buiness
- Highly energetic and be genuinely passionate about healthy living!
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly numeric and strong relationship building skill both internally and externally
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to work at pace
- Adaptable and able to prioritise workload, not compromising on quality
- Confident and capable in presentation, ensuring the category is kept at forefront of mind
If you have previous Category experience and you’re looking to further your career in a pacey and ambitious business, this could be the role for you!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.