Exciting opportunity to lead the marketing department of an award winning FMCG frozen food brand with a strong presence in the drinks industry too.
The company are looking for an experienced marketing or brand manager that is ready to take the next step and make a difference at board level in a forward thinking, fast moving brand.
The family business is agile, the No1 brand in their category and experiencing strong continual growth. The right person for the role will have a passion for brands and will be responsible for leading the marketing strategy to continue to build our household brand in the UK and Europe, it is part of a small team and is an opportunity to make a real difference and see ideas come to life.
- Responsible for leading the successful marketing strategy representative of a leading FMCG brand.
- Budget management, including appropriate analysis of activity and tools to ensure best value, utilisation and ROI.
- Manage all market data including monthly Nielsen data, market penetration and KPIs.
- The consumer champion and take ownership of all consumer data, such as consumer demographics, market trends, industry data and basket data and as a result advise the board as the inhouse expert.
- Responsible for The Ice Co brand and ensuring we act as, and are represented as, the leading frozen food brand that we are.
- To be instrumental in the company culture and long term vison and embed the company vision and values through our marketing.
- Lead all market and consumer research which will inform important business decisions
- Develop and nurture all complementary brand partnerships
- Lead any PR activity.
- Manage and work together with the digital marketing executive
- Manage retail activity and prepare data and presentations for the sales team for retailer meetings.
- To be an active board member, and report against the marketing objectives.
- To be involved with product and new product development
Type of person/skills:
Creative with an eye for detail
Strategic and be able to apply an analytical approach
Comfortable with numbers and an ability to read and analyse data
Negotiation skills, always prepared to challenge costs and pursue value
Leadership skills and a passion for teamwork
Happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in
Comfortable working within a fun, transparent family business
Experienced marketer with 5+ years working in a marketing, brand or equivalent role
Experience in an FMCG or food business
Experience managing people.
Happy to travel within the UK and abroad when required (occasionally)
What we can offer you:
31 holidays per year inc Bank Holidays increasing to 33 days
Contributory pension scheme
Healthcare cash back scheme
Flexible working hours and 1 WFH day per week
Annual Salary and bonus review