My client is a fast- growing International trading company and due to expansion in their London office, we are looking for a talented Sales Manager to join their World Foods division. The Sales Manager will be tasked with growing and establishing the brand in the UK with wholesalers, distributors and cash & carry stores.
Reporting to the UK Head of Sales, the Sales Manager will utilise their knowledge of FMCG or retail industry to establish and manage existing and new client relationships. Whether you are visiting clients; proactively targeting & gaining new accounts; reporting on campaign performance; offering advice; identifying new opportunities; developing / maintaining superb relationships with FMCG suppliers or acting as the first point of contact for clients, it will be your excellent negotiation skills that ensures outstanding outcomes for clients.
- Experience in a similar Account Management / Business Development role
- The ability to develop, build and maintain strong working relationships
- The ability to seek out and convert new business customers
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Familiarity with South Asian culture would be advantageous
- Rice sales and/or World Foods experience in the UK market is a must