The Role – Area Sales Manager.
This role is integral to the company’s growth plans, the suitable candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to find new business and growth within independent and educational accounts in the Midland’s area.
This is a field sales role so you are expected to be out and about most of the time with occasional home-based admin days, occasional visits to our new offices in Royston and attendance at UK trade shows.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the key criteria for the role are as follows:
Key Job Functions
• To maintain and grow our independent and regional multiple account base across the Midland’s area and to maximise the sales opportunities within those accounts.
• To identify and open new accounts across the Midland area.
• To ensure that you maintain an excellent knowledge of our product ranges, your customers, your competitors and any activity that is happening within the industry.
• You will have an excellent track record of sales and driving high sales value opportunities.
• Experience within the toy, puzzle, board game or gift market would be preferable but not essential.
• You will have strong skills in numeracy and communication (both written and verbal).
• You MUST live on the area.
• Midlands Area to Include: Derbyshire, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Notts, Staffordshire, Warwickshire.
• Finally working in such a fun and enjoyable industry, enthusiasm and a sense of humour is essential!
Attractive salary based on experience, bonus scheme and company car.
To apply please email a CV by clicking the APPLY NOW button