Looking for a Brand in the BWS industry who are on a journey to be the next big thing? Want a company who offer a start-up feel in terms of culture and sociability yet the backing of a parent company who have all the structure you need?
Now this… is an amazing Brand! If you’re into craft beer, drink it, could sell it, have passion for it then this should interest you! These guys have real core principles and effectively, what they do is very simple and yet so effective. They’re growing at pace and making real noise in the industry and looking to build out their commercial team to enable further growth as the On-Trade is switched back on!
This will be an all-encompassing role and will need you to go above and beyond some days for the team and to achieve the dream! As they’re a small team in the UK you will need to be someone who can operate at pace, turn your hand to most things and be a strong team player. You also have to be an individual who is willing to fight to be heard in an ever growing and a somewhat crowded market place, though once your voice is heard it’s hard to be ignored.
These guys have a very interesting story and fantastic product proposition! You won’t be disappointed!
To kick start their recruitment campaign, they’re looking to appoint a London Account Manager to take responsibility for some On-Trade accounts across South London. Sales in this area are super strong and looking for someone who is capable of enhancing existing relationships as well as establishing new distribution points to enable real market impact!
- Building winning relationships with a variety of customers across RTM wholesalers, Free-Trade and Mos
- Securing permanent draught listings in existing and new customers
- Management and activation of multiple brands in existing accounts
- Accurate forecasting and management of the P&L
- Deal analysis of commercial agreements
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years On-Trade sales & account management experience
- Experience in working with free trade, wholesale or MOs
- Classical sales training ideally gained in operating with a large player in BWS
- A team player who is a people person!
- Self-motivated and solutions based with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A passion for beer!
If this sounds interesting, please don’t hesitate in applying for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.