Are you a foodie and looking to work for a business that is rich in culture and shows real passion in their products and values? Are you an Amazon expert and looking to further develop your skills in a business who have real heritage and an award winning product range?
Following continued online growth, this FMCG company are looking to appoint an individual who will be dedicated to Amazon to facilitate further expansion. This will see you take real ownership for a particular business area and work with colleagues across the supply chain to ensure delivery.
This is a newly created position to manage Amazon from the administration to taxonomy and also the trading element, it’s all yours! We’re looking for someone with previous experience across Amazon Vendor with great knowledge on the pricing structure. There will be an element of commuting into their East London office but you will be given full autonomy and flexible working to make this channel your own, building strategy and implementing.
- Taxonomy from product placement to pricing structure.
- Pro-actively work cross-functionally with logistics, marketing and finance departments to manage inventory, costs and overall product information.
- Accurate forecasting, price setting, negotiating and competitor tracking.
- Respond to and report on customer feedback.
- Manage all promotional activity and planning advertising campaigns.
Key requirements and experience of the candidate;
- 12 months+ Amazon Vendor experience (FMCG background desirable).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experienced in stock and inventory management, forecasting and taxonomy.
- Commercial mindset with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team player with a humble attitude.
- Experienced in working in an autonomous environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make a name for yourself in an exciting foodie business who are growing at real pace. If this sounds like it could be of interest, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this is not always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.