- High-growth lifestyle product company looking for an experienced Paid Social Media Manager to join their team in London (Zone 1!)
- Pride themselves on their dedication to innovation & sustainability and work with charitable organisations
- Well-funded having successfully taken on the Dragon’s in the Den and gained investment and now poised for explosive growth!
- Could you be the next member of this fun & ambitious team?
- Awesome opportunity for an experienced Paid Social Media Manager to provide leadership on the operation of paid social media campaigns across Facebook / Instagram / Snapchat, etc.
- You will create a clear paid social advertising strategy for a product brand, covering: brand growth, taking new products to market, growing in new countries and also continuing to market current products in fresh, innovative ways to keep customers engaged and coming back for more!
- You would be responsible for both the strategy and the implementation & optimisation of ads
- Continually finding and testing new audiences whilst providing insights and suggestions throughout implementation, as well as constantly improving the efficiencies of their ads whilst scaling!
- We are looking for someone who is autonomous, creative, with passion for digital media and developing breakthrough campaign innovation.
- We need someone with 5 years+ Facebook advertising experience; will be skilled in use of Facebook Business Manager, Ad Manager, Analytics and open to explore new social media channels
- Experience with working with lifestyle product brands with £1m+ ad spends
- We would also prefer experience within an agency looking to go client side
- Finally, and most importantly, you need exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, creativity and influencing skills.
Benefits & details:
- This is a full-time role
- Office is based London Zone 1 (c 2-3days / week expectations post covid)
- Up to £45k (dependent of experience) + bonus + benefits + private health care
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 15/15914/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.