- This is a fantastic opportunity for an agency Communications Planner to gain client-side experience first-hand!!!
- Leading global Food business seeking a Brand Experience Planner for a 12-month contract on a high-profile food brand.
- This brand & meal occasion is loved for its unique ability to connect family and friends over an irresistibly tasty meal; and here is the opportunity to inspire & provoke the kind of good noise that happens when people truly connect.
- Whilst a 12 month contract the experiences gained will give your some real high in demand experience and be a catalyst for future career development whether back in agency or continuing within the client-side environment!
- We are looking for a Brand Experience Manager who can leverage expertise in specific brand experience knowledge areas (media, digital, incentives), as well as collaborate on culturally relevant ideas to create demand for products and achieve growth objectives.
- In this role you will get exposure to external partners and internal experts, build your media and incentives knowledge areas, and sharpen your executional brilliance competence.
- You will also strengthen your project management and external partner management experiences as you lead the day-to-day relationship with their media agency to develop strategic and relevant media plans.
- You will be part of a talented team to deliver an orchestrated consumer journey and provide vision on marketing through a communication experience lens. Drive remarkable ideas through across proven levers, while pushing to test and explore for the future.
- Experience wise, we’d expect c2-4 years media strategy / planning experience, with a track record of executional brilliance orientated around the Food & Beverage or Consumer sectors.
- We are looking for someone who understands insights and can translate that into brand building work.
- This individual understands and is up to date with trends, culture, and should be curious about the changing media landscape and how best to approach it.
- Ideally have a love for food and the connection it brings to family and friends.
Benefits & details:
- A progressive and flexible working culture; current everyone is WFH and on returning to office expectations c2 days / week.
- London office
- Pitched c£45k (dependent on experience)
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/15915/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.