Our client is home to some of the most iconic British food brands found in most homes around the UK. With breadth of their product portfolio which is truly impressive, It’s a place you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark offering the broadest and one of the most innovative lines of products across the grocery channel. With a track record of constantly developing their employee’s careers they are always looking for talented, passionate individuals to join their success and to be a part of their exciting evolution.
As the Senior Marketing Manager you will have the responsibility for building and the management of the marketing budget. Working closely with the product development and sales teams you will formulate a “go to market” strategy for each product within the portfolio. You will be responsible for A&P development, digital strategy, packaging development and ongoing NPD within the private label category. As the Senior Marketing Manager you will lead and drive the brand positioning through all communication channels and ensuring that the consumer is at the heart of everything.
- Ideally be a marketing graduate with 5+ years experience within Marketing, Brand or equivalent.
- Must be a well rounded business savvy marketer with an exceptional track record of driving growth.
- Ability to influence others effectively
- Good organisational skills priorities and calendar management.
- Ability to translate Marketing language
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen! This role is office based near Birmingham.
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124