A rare opportunity for this client to be recruiting for a senior marketing Head and is an exciting role with a brand portfolio owner that is highly profitable and investing in to the brands to deliver accelerated growth. The business has secured strong acquisitions over recent years that has helped to shape the future business capability and be at the forefront of the Grocery retail sector.
Head of Marketing - Branded Food | £90,000 - 100,000 + Senior Package
2 days site / 2 days WFH / 1 day London agencies
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant experience operating at a senior level within a large branded FMCG business and marketing team
- Must have strategic leadership capabilities and the ability to create and execute a first-class marketing plan
- Solid people and team management skills with an eye for the best talent whilst developing the current team in to future stars
- Aspirational career ambitions to move in to a Marketing Director level position in your next role
- Must have evidence of developing big brands and driven the innovation pipeline agenda
- FMCG Branded experience is essential
- Good relationship builder with internal stakeholders, retailers and multi-discipline marketing agencies
- A strategic thinker with the ability to achieve through others with a sense of urgency and composure
- Have a ‘get back up’ mind-set
- Working dynamics – 2 days onsite, 2 days WFH, 1 day London/Agencies
- Degree educated, ideally marketing orientated
This role requires someone who has operated at Marketing Controller, Senior Marketing Manager, Head of Brand, Head of Marketing level for a large branded FMCG business.