National Account Executive – Fresh Food
Office Based – Yorkshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UKs largest food producers with over 10 sites across the UK. They take pride in producing the best products, supplying all the major supermarket chains, hotel and restaurant groups as well as supplying other food manufacturers. They are a very entrepreneurial business, keeping up with new food trends and creating new products in line with the market.
You will be joining an energetic, enthusiastic team of 5, working closely with the Account Manager, Category Manager and NPD Manager. This role will report into the Commercial Controller.
The key purpose of this position is to help and support the Commercial team with any administrative duties including some reporting and supply chain related tasks.
Key Accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Gathering data for monthly reports
- Administration of price changes, forecasts and new lines
- Ensuring sales trackers are up to date
- Customer research
- Arranging samples to be sent out
- Competitor analysis
- Attending store visits on an ad-hoc basis
To apply for this role you must have ALL of the below
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accurate data analysis skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Excel to a good level
- Timekeeping and organisational skills to the highest level
- Be able to speak to customers over the phone in a professional manner
This position would be great for someone who has a passion for food, is eager to join a fantastic business with great benefits. If you have worked within FMCG, worked for a supermarket chain or you are finishing a degree in food your application will be considered advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated National Account Executive/Junior Sales professional, who is prepared to work hard. To apply for this role please send your CV through to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the right skills and experience, I will be in touch to arrange confidential chat.
Closing date for all applications will be the 03/05/21, due to the high volume of applications we are unable to get back in contact with unsuccessful candidates.