A well established and successful manufacturer of home furnishings, our client supplies in impressive list of retailers with a wide range of both branded and own label home furnishing products.
They are looking for an experienced, commercially minded Ecommerce Manager to take full responsibility of the ecommerce platforms and team. Reporting directly to the company Director, you will strategise and implement the Ecommerce plan, as well as being responsible for the growth of the online channels/website. As the Ecommerce Manager your role will be varied with the key focus on:
- Driving sales growth through developing partnerships and relationships with platform account managers.
- Meeting daily, weekly, quarterly and annual sales and margin targets and driving sales and marketing activity to do so.
- Developing and delivering the trading and promotional strategy.
- Keeping a close eye on competition is maintained and performing relevant market analysis.
- Analysing commercial performance and reporting relevant performance insights, sales reports, analysis and information to the wider ecommerce team and director.
- Constantly looking at ways to improve and optimise current processes/systems and ways to help improve the overall performance of the ecommerce channels and website.
- Hands on management of day-to-day Ecommerce channels and trading of website, driving KPIs to increase performance and accelerate Ecommerce growth with the assistance of the Ecommerce team.
- Creating and managing a marketing calendar.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of product and brand positioning, digital sales, PPC advertising and marketing.
- Managing and assisting with developing product content (A+, Display imaging & Video, though you will have a team to assist you).
- Being able to optimise website traffic, increase conversions/sales.
- Managing marketing budgets.
- Managing PPC campaigns/Amazon sponsored ads/Digital Marketing Agency Performance.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in a relevant role.
- Experienced with Multi Channel Account Management. (Amazon Seller/Amazon Vendor/Wayfair/Ebay/Wowcher/Groupon/Online website).
- Experience in growing sales and accounts.
- Competent with numbers and analysis and being able to communicate the data to management.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical mind-set to keep on track of web performance and be able to feedback performance to senior leaders, whilst already having resolutions to any challenges.
- Deep knowledge of Digital and Ecommerce Marketing techniques and channels to grow sales.
- Influencing skills are essential.
- Line management experience of managing a team is essential.
- Experience in a very fast-moving, homeware, industry is preferable.
- Highly professional and strong communication skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, someone who can effectively use Excel.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, Helium 10 platform and Order Management systems, Woo Commerce, Customer Service Software.
- The ability to forge effective relationships with existing and new online partners.
- Experience in social media marketing (Google ads, Facebook marketing, Instagram marketing).
Consultant: Rina Gokani
Tel: 01275 813027
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.