International Business Development Executive – EMEA (12 month contract)
Salary up to £40k
Currently WFH but need Bristol office presence
- A purposeful, sustainable, and growing ethical brand where you can be part of a high-performing passionate team
- This is a challenging and fast-paced role in a growing business with a fantastic story at its heart to inspire their customers
- An exciting 12 month contract opportunity as International Business Development Executive has arisen to support development of the EMEA region
- As International Business Development Executive you’ll play a central role in supporting the delivery of the company’s vision and mission in the EMEA region
- This is a highly collaborative role where you’ll partner with your designated markets to develop and execute strategic sales and marketing plans. Working closely with the International Sales Lead you’ll also be responsible for driving P&L performance to achieve brand objectives.
- Day-to-day you’ll provide proactive and visible support to the brands in-market community and distributors. You’ll support the development of plans, share project updates and materials and collate forecasts.
- As a true brand ambassador with your countries, you’ll constantly nurture and develop ways of working that enables positive change.
- We need someone with a track record of success across a range of functions within the FMCG sector, including exposure to customer development, commercial P&L ownership, marketing execution (preferably with a purpose driven brand) and stakeholder engagement, you’ll be experienced at developing and delivering against annual operating plans for revenue, profit and customer satisfaction.
- Having previously worked in an international environment across different cultures and time zones, you’ll be an effective, persuasive, and respectful communicator who builds successful working relationships both internally and externally. Working as part of a cross-functional, high performing team you’ll be able to apply an entrepreneurial mindset towards growth and collaborative ways of working.
- Highly organised, with the ability to flex between a range of tasks and operational areas with different inputs, you’ll also be someone who demonstrates a purposeful and tenacious drive to achieve results and deliver ‘excellence’.
Benefits & details:
- Salary is pitched up to £40k with benefits
- This is a 12 month fixed-term contract
- Currently WFH but need Bristol office presence
If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch. Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/15910/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.