Job Title: National Sales Lead
Location: Home based with travel to customers and London office
Salary: £40k - £50k + commission structure & benefits
Reports directly to: Managing Director
Fantastic spirits with extraordinary stories.
Foxhole Spirits produces a range of multi-award-winning luxurious spirits made using natural ingredients that others overlook. Proof that a new and better way is possible, all it takes is a little imagination.
This National Sales Lead role comes at an exciting time for Foxhole Spirits following the expansion of the HYKE Gin range and the introduction of the category-defying Mad City Botanical Rum. The company is continuing to expand and working towards our ambitious goals by increasing our on & off distribution and adding to our existing national grocery listings. This role has the opportunity to develop as the business continues to grow.
We are looking for a superstar National Sales Lead to join our growing team:
- Gain permanent listings across the on & off-trade, grocery and export.
- Maintain and expand existing client relationships and accounts.
- Creating and implementing strategic growth plans both short and long term.
- Head our small Brand Development team to ensure high levels of motivation and sales success.
- Ability to create and stick to budget & achieve targets, whilst using sales and business acumen to find ways of supporting listings.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets are achieved in line with company objectives.
- Be self managing and self motivated in developing new business, and proactive within the trade.
Essential skills and experience
- Natural ability to build relationships and sell.
- Be result orientated, and a creative thinker.
- A passion for the drinks industry - in particular spirits.
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- The proven ability to be self motivated, organised and have the ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Experience meeting specific KPI’s and deadlines.
- Good computer literacy including CRM, invoicing software, Excel.
Please apply with covering letter and CV.