We are looking for a:
National Account Manager Retail UK & Ireland
The National Account Manager Retail UK & Ireland will be working with the Top Grocery Retailers in line with both Lamb Weston’s and the customer’s long term strategy and growth plans, with a view to building and expanding our business of Frozen Potato Products in a profitable and sustainable way. In this position you will report to the Sales Manager Retail UK & Ireland. This role is full time and located in UK.
What you will do?
- Develop, deliver and execute long term sales plans - to be reviewed on an annual basis - for the existing and potential customers in UK & Ireland
- Liaise with sales counterparts, especially those connected Lamb Weston’s Retail business, in order to ensure a consistent and cohesive approach to Global Customers / Grocery Retailers
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships at multiple levels with the assigned Grocery Retailers, in line with our long term strategy and in collaboration with other key stakeholders within Lamb Weston UK & Ireland
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge of the designated customers, their people and their business & strategies on a continuous basis by integrating into the organization at multiple levels, together with other key stakeholders
- Stay updated with the customers’ product and market development plans, in order to be able to take appropriate action and seize opportunities
- Translate customer needs into opportunities and targets for Lamb Weston Retail within UK & Ireland
- Follow trends and developments in the UK & Ireland market (including competition) and in customer and consumer behaviour in order to benchmark against LWM’s product offerings and monitor alignment with market and customer needs
- Liaise and align closely with LWM teams to ensure a globally consistent and cohesive approach
What do you bring to the table?
- University or Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of Sales Account experience in the Food industry located in the UK
- Sales experience in the Grocery Retail Food environment, specifically Branded Food Products
- Ability to (potentially) manage and lead other people within the organization
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a challenging and rewarding job in a dynamic and growing organization in the food industry. With the opportunity to grow in the same way as our organization, whereas development is key. We flourish in an environment where we create shared value, where we count on each other, and where we energize in ambitious, hardworking and dedicated teams. We offer a good conditions package and salary (a.o. non-contributory pension) plus bonus and benefits.
If you are interested in this position and joining a fast-growing, ambitious and sustainable company please click on the APPLY NOW button to apply!
Serving the world with potato solutions. For us, customer value always comes first. And as one of the world’s leading companies in frozen potato products, appetizers and ingredient solutions we work tirelessly to offer world-class products and services. Product solutions and services are part of our lifeblood. We believe our inventiveness will help change the world in ways that won’t just satisfy our growing population, but nourish the environment and advance the industry too. When we look at a potato, we don’t just see a potato. We see possibilities!.