- Extremely successful, market leading food retailer with significant turnover.
- Highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Quality Technologist role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in a fast-paced customer centric environment.
- As Quality Technologist you will work with the Technical Manager to develop quality improvement plans to ensure high standards and reduce customer complaints.
- The Quality Technologist will develop the supplier remedial audit program and will support the development of the surveillance testing plan. This will be across technical code of compliance, agreed standards and corporate policies
- The Quality Technologist will work with suppliers to deliver joint business plans for quality and CSR
- In addition the Quality Technologist will review appropriate legislative / retail association meeting outputs and ensuring that key information and applications are communicated internally to relevant stakeholders and required changes are incorporated
- This Quality Technologist role is ideal for an individual who has experience of working with food technology and quality within a UK food retailer or food manufacturer
- It is essential to be able to demonstrate hands on experience of developing, and managing a food risk system along with a proven auditing track record
- In addition, you will have fantastic interpersonal skills and will be able to build effective internal and external relationships and deliver strategic changes.
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a fast-paced retail environment that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – £30-35,000 plus excellent benefits
- Location – home counties with 2 days from home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15841/7 Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.