Ready for a challenge? As a significant Non-food FMCG company, known for their infectious culture, with the opportunity and freedom to act and most importantly get noticed!
Renowned for their portfolio of leading brands within multiple categories, our client is growing at a rate like no other, recent acquisitions and evaluating others to increase their exposure they really are after the best to join them along this exciting journey!
Their structure puts the consumer first – at the heart of everything they do. With a team that is made up of talented individuals that act as owners and entrepreneurs.
As the successful National Account Manager you will be responsible for the full portfolio of brands across the boots account. You will be expected to build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver profitable growth within your account. This is a 1 year contract for a maternity cover, with the possibility of extension.
- Operated successfully within National Account Management
- Have a relentless and resilient mindset.
- Ideally have experience within Boots – but this isn’t a deal breaker!
- Must have passion to own the full P&L and drive the business as your own business!
- Ability to positively influence decision makers.
- Recognised for developing collaborative relationships
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to email@example.com