National Account Manager – Coffee
c. €55,000 + Company Car + Bonus + Benefits
Field Based – Dublin
This is your chance to join one of Europe’s leading full coffee solution specialists. They grow and roast all their own coffee sourced ethically from the world’s most renowned regions. The company produces a number of fantastic retail brands and also provides a full coffee solution including ingredients, equipment and on-going maintenance to the Out of Home channel. Their customer base ranges from the most recognisable high-street restaurant brands and top grocery retailers to high-end fine dining establishments and independent coffee shops.
They are now looking for a talented National Account Manager to join their team to manage key retail and foodservice customers across Ireland.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Manage and develop the relationship with strategic customers across both retail and foodservice
- Actively seek new business opportunities across the portfolio of products including coffee brands, private label, machines, service
- Deliver the volume and profit targets across all revenue streams for the account portfolio
- Work with National Account Controller to deliver compelling Joint Business Plans on coffee and machines.
- Work closely with operational, technical and marketing teams demonstrating a collaborative approach and sharing best practice
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring salesperson to join a fast-growing business in a truly interesting and complex product category. Those with experience in the coffee industry will be at an advantage but standout individuals from other FMCG backgrounds that understand the Retail or Foodservice sectors in Ireland are also encouraged to apply. You will be ambitious, driven and hungry to progress your career within FMCG.
If you think you could be a success in this role then please forward your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or call 0113 205 4970 for more information.