Are you looking for a new Brand Management opportunity? An Assistant or Junior Brand Manager looking to take the next step in your career? Does the prospect of working on category leading brand sound exciting? This could be the opportunity for you!
This role will see you operate across the full marketing mix, balancing your creative and commercial skill perfectly. You will take the lead in driving the brand growth, so a great opportunity to think outside the box and push boundaries! The business operates across several categories and channels worldwide, boasting some of the most well-known brands on a global scale, making this role even more appealing.
The company are known in the FMCG industry for hiring the best talent in the market, so if you’re ready for a challenge this is certainly a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven character to progress and develop in their career.
This role will allow you to work autonomously on one of the biggest brands in the portfolio. Responsibilities include:
- Full Brand Management across the marketing mix
- Budget and P&L responsibility
- Agency management across PR, Production and Media
- Media activity working on ATL, TTL and BTL campaigns
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders on NPD and innovation projects
- Trend analysis
The ideal candidate will have an FMCG background and a real desire to take full ownership of a leading brand, managing the strategy, planning, leading the implementation of all communication activities and owning innovation and renovation projects and progressing the sustainability agenda. This is a great opportunity for an ABM or JBM looking to progress to take that next step, or a Brand Manager seeking a new challenge – the business offer excellent structured training and encourage development.
- You’re commercially minded and have strong commercial acumen. You may not have had full P&L responsibility, but you will understand the make up of one.
- You’re someone who is used to reporting, can use excel and has an eye for detail when it comes to analysis.
- You will ideally have gained experience in running media campaigns including TV although this is not essential.
- You will ideally have led NPD projects, although again, this is not essential.
- Degree educated.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.