Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you a RAM/NAE looking to step up? Or are you an Account Manager looking for something new? Signature Career Management are partnered with a global FMCG business looking to add a Key Account Manager to the commercial team and what a fantastic business to be a part of given the development opportunities!
This home-based role will see you take responsibility for accounts within the High Street channel as well as new business development, spending 2 days a week in head office in the South. This business and role will certainly challenge you, it won’t be an easy ride but if you’re looking for a business that recognise ambition and genuinely invest in you and your career, then this is the place for you. This an opportunity with huge potential help shape the channel going forward.
In short this is a fantastic opportunity for a global, branded FMCG organisation. Constant innovation and cutting-edge product development keep them ahead of the game. This business has forged a unique high performance and motivational culture underpinned by strong values and supported with a clear vision.
Key responsibilities include –
- Responsible for delivering sales and profit targets through a portfolio of high street retailers and new business customers.
- Responsible for identifying new customer business opportunities and opening accounts with new customers.
- Fully P&L responsible for a portfolio of customers.
- Effectively managing trade investment funds within the company and brand guidelines.
- Defines and executes account strategy, including annual revenue plan (KP) and target plan (TP).
- Analyses financial KPIs and proactively steers key account business.
- Responsible for creating successful customer commercial plans and relationships, working closely with internal and external cross-functional stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be/have –
- Account management experience, ideally within a FMCG/consumer goods market.
- Critical thinking - able to understand complex market, customer, brand, commercial and operational issues.
- Commercial acumen, analytical skills and decision making.
- Negotiation skills - able to handle conflict situations and tough conversations.
- Relationship, collaboration & influencing - strong people skills.
- Organised, able to manage a complex and diverse workload, able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Proactive, solutions-focused, self-starter.
- Positive attitude towards personal growth and career development.
This is one of those rare opportunities that sits within a large Branded FMCG organisation but gives you genuine autonomy to get on with the job and do what you do best!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.