A unique opportunity has arisen with a business that has exclusive distribution rights for a Japanese Whiskey brand is looking to add a Commercial Manager to the team to focus on this product range.
The brand is already listed in Sainsbury’s, and multiple online retailers with the goal of the new role to grow the brand in the Major Retail and other sectors. The company is also about to release a Gin brand which the successful person would also be responsible for.
- Grow sales through existing supermarket partner Sainsbury’s, building consumer brand awareness, running the P&L and managing relationship with the brand owner.
- Onboard supermarkets, wholesalers and other retailers, and manage our listings with them
- The right candidate will be looking to create something significant for the business – effectively a separate business unit which they will run – the sky is the limit for this person to make this their own!
- Must have experience gaining new listings / business with Major Retailers – preferably spirits but will also consider alcoholic drinks and niche soft drinks
- The successful candidate will want to be new business focussed, building a team to represent a portfolio of FMCG brand and create something significant
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060