As Senior Sales Manager, you will take responsibility for the sales team, this will include future sales recruitment, team development & business development.
The role represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to progress to the next level. If successful in the role future progression to the Board as Sales Director is expected.Client Details
Our niche professional services client has been growing at a fast pace over the last 10 years based in Brighton and known as one of the largest and most respected national players in their sector. They work with commercial property clients throughout the UK and are currently developing their suite of services into complementary fields.
The firm's success and reputation has been built on Capital Allowances expertise.Description
You will be responsible for:
- Inspiring, growing and developing the existing sales team.
- Developing a driven and motivated outbound call orientated telephone sales department.
- Leading from the front and handling new business enquiries and meetings.
- Identifying and building new relationships with key partners.
- Strengthening the large number of existing sales channels, partners and client relationships.
- Working with the directors to focus and deliver future sales strategy on key target areas.
- Managing larger sales contracts and facilitating a smooth transition from prospect to client.
- Engaging with partners and presenting to them our business via meetings and conferences.
- Overseeing sales administration is accurately completed by the team.
- Providing the public face of the company through a combination of presentations, webinars, videos and articles etc
The successful candidate will be based in their head office in Brighton. They are a national firm spread over four locations and national travel to see clients and partners will be a core element of the role, so a full clean driving licence is required.
Full admin and sales support is/will be provided to their Sales Team and Manager so they can focus on what they are good at.Profile
The client is looking for:
- Proven track history in consultative sales
- Strong background in sales team management
- Display a level of commercial astuteness in financial or professional services
- Be a results driven individual who takes ownership of their work
- Be a team player happy to go the extra mile
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Operating nationally across the UK, you will be required to build and maintain relationships with the firm's clients and other Accountancy Firms.
- Seasoned presenter with a proven track record. This can include videos, presentations, webinars, articles or other creative outlets.
The role represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Sales Manager to progress to the next level. If successful in the role future progression to the Board as Sales Director is expected.
They are offering:
Salary (depending on experience) - £50,000 to £60,000
Annual bonus linked to company performance