Trade Marketing Manager up to £40,000
Are you an experienced Trade Marketing Manager looking for an exciting opportunity working for an exciting drinks organisation? This premium organisation is represented in more than 80 countries and has over 15 different recognised brands.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their small and ambitious team in London. This role will work closely with the Brand Teams to deliver the marketing and activation plans with their UK Distribution Partners and directly with the UK off Trade customers.
The Manager reports to the Country Manager, UK & Ireland and will be home-based however regular travel to their London office will be required.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
● Spending time and engaging with Distributor Marketing & Sales teams to passionately present plans and portfolio strategy.
● Identifying, negotiating and managing strategic brand partnerships aligned with Brand target audience, brand profile and brand crusade.
● Support the Global Brand teams, our UK distribution partners and Zamora Company UK team through planning and management of digital content. Distribution to relevant stakeholders in the UK (direct customers, distributors, E-commerce, bloggers etc).
● Developing local market Digital content through Agencies in addition to utilising Global content.
● Management of UK Social Media pages.
● Management of PR Agency and the delivery of UK scope of work.
● Management of local market print content with in-house creative team.
● Brand Guardian: managing and approving all locally executed materials
● Evaluation of all brand marketing activities.
● Management and coordination of UK Local initiatives and Budgets.
WHAT THEY OFFER
● Full-time role as part of a diverse, young, dynamic and ambitious team
● Learning opportunities and training
● Working with exciting, fast-growing, premium brands
if you like the sound of this then please get in touch today!