My client is a top 10 Toy company within the UK, their toys include some iconic brands and licenses.
The role of National Account Manager is a key pivotal position within the sale department. You will have the task of developing our business with some of our major customers. You will be able to demonstrate a high level of success in your career to date, with strong business planning skills, and possess excellent communication and organisational skills; be a strong and convincing presenter; be able to think and act commercially; understand the importance of building profitable sales, be a good decision maker; and understand how to build and sustain relationships at all levels within the organisation and in those of our customers. You will need to be able to demonstrate a high level of success in your career to date.
Desirable Personal Qualities required:
- Commercial, Confident, Organised, Enthusiastic, Resilient, Flexible, Determined and a good communicator.
- Self-motivated, able to use initiative and be creative
- Good interpersonal skills - able to build and sustain relationships (internal & external)
- Able to work well under pressure and maintain an excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical thinking skills (methodical, questioning, problem solving, logical)
- Ability to question, analyse and interpret information
- You will have a minimum of 4 years working in Sales operating at Key/National Account level.
- Must have either Grocery or eCommerce account management experience
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of National accounts
- Create commercially sound annual business plans
- Implement the company strategies with portfolio of accounts
- Responsible for achieving Sales and Profit Contribution for portfolio of Accounts
- Regular reviews of accounts and account performance and what is input into the company documents – communication of issues and opportunities
- Manage agreed ‘Customer Investment Support’ budget – regularly reviewing investment, accruals, invoicing
- Regularly review and communicate EPOS Data to the relevant members of the team– highlighting successes and issues as they happen
- Regular forecasting and analysis by Account
- Presentation of New Products to customers as required
- Develop promotions and activities to maximise sales performance
- Develop Account relationships with Buying Managers, Buyers, Merchandisers, Stock Controllers
- Identify and target new business enquiries and opportunities
- Liaise with Customer Support Personnel to maximise customer service & performance
- Attendance at Trade Fairs and exhibitions as required